ADVANCED PERSONAL STRATEGIC PLANNING COURSE
It has never been more crucial for people to recognise and amplify individual resilience—the ability to foresee potential threats, cope effectively with unfavourable trends, adapt to changing environments and seize opportunities, ensuring a viable path forward.
In this course, you command the coherent set of strategic planning tools that will assist you well throughout times of change which is all your life.
Lessons and practical sessions will cover:
- How to effectively navigate the challenges of significant social and economic disruptions on a global and local scale,
- Sound and tested framework for fast and dynamic strategic planning,
- A solution for most demanded personal skills to help you effectively and ethically move forward in times of change and demonstrate above-average development making quantum leaps to higher social strata.
Modules include free lessons without registration. Click on the modules for a more detailed description and access to the training programme.
See yourself and the world around you as a combination of opportunities and a space for improvement towards your goals.
Be an architect of your life and achievements.
Get advanced lessons in your email!
This advanced test will help you understand whether you need a personal strategic plan.
Our science-based transformational framework helps to create an advanced personal strategic plan.
We provide you with the tools and techniques to analyse your life trajectory and perspective. Our scientific approach will help you formulate an informed vision and goals and turn them into reality.
THE DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE STRATEGIC LIFE PLANNING COURSE
Goals and Objectives of the Course
- Explore your real potential and perspectives.
- Identify ambitious but attainable goals (business, life, career, education and others).
- Develop a clear long-term plan to achieve these goals (personal strategy).
- Learn how to adapt your strategic plan to imminent changes quickly.
Who is this Course for
Who is this course for:
- People who are here for a reason,
- People who have an interest in personal growth,
- People in business and entrepreneurs,
- Full or part-time employees,
- Public or private sector employees,
- University students or graduates,
- People who are concerned about their future.
In this course, you will not only learn how to create an advanced personal plan but develop it.
You get the following practical outcomes:
- You will create an advanced strategy for realising your personal strategic goals.
- Implementing your strategy will be your daily task.
- Skills and knowledge gained in this course are universal and never become obsolete. They contribute to your competitive advantage, which is hard to copy.
- A systematic look at achieving the goals and other knowledge and skills you get will help many areas of your life for decades.
To be confident about your future, you need to understand what, how and when you will achieve it.
Please note that personal strategy is not a financial plan. A personal long-term financial plan can supplement a strategy, but that in no way replaces it.
Brief description of the personal strategy development method Strategium Space Scrum
During the course, you will learn the Strategium Space Scrum method.
Each lesson for each of the 11 sprints of this method contains all the necessary templates, checklists and guidelines.
You need to perform specific tasks in the lesson that will advance you to the approach’s result. All stages constitute a logical sequence and ensure the quality of the outcome.
Each stage (sprint) results are almost finished parts of your strategy, ready to integrate into one document or presentation, convenient for adjusting if necessary.
Will this course help you get a career advancement?
It may very well contribute. The course contains approaches to strategy development that even an MBA doesn’t take.
Even at an MBA, people learn relatively outdated approaches to strategic planning. Furthermore, even there, people don’t dive into the details. This course gives you a hands-on approach to strategy development. So what if it’s a personal strategy? The same tools are used there. There may only be some significant difference in 2 of the 11 steps, but just that.
Strategy development itself enhances strategic thinking, plus learning specific tools and techniques. But, unfortunately, not every director is proficient in this. So the potential for career advancement is enormous, of course, all other things being equal.
Another thing is that career is only a part of what the course focuses on. A job is not everything in life. And, by the way, no one is stopping you from planning your development in the business field as well.
For example, in the course, I partially open this subject for myself, even globally. That’s why you read these lines now.
How to create a life plan: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Can I create a life plan using your method? Is the course too complicated for me?
The course may indeed seem complicated to some people. The course uses strategic analysis business tools adapted to personal planning, so some terminology may not be familiar. But this is where the main benefit you get from the course.
Life is notoriously tricky, and the more sophisticated tools you learn when planning, the easier it will be in reality.
Firstly, the more sophisticated tools you use, the greater your competitive advantage.
Second, almost every approach you use during this course can be applied to the issues that arise in your work or business.
Third, we are constantly working to improve the lessons. During the course, you can ask us any questions about the course content or assignments, and we will make the necessary clarifications as soon as possible. Thus, you will get all the answers and support you need.
Question: How long does it take to complete the course?
On average, the course requires 40-50 hours to complete. About two-thirds of this time will be spent doing practical work and completing assignments for the lessons. The actual course time depends on several factors.
You can take lessons at different levels of immersion. For example, if your task is quite complex and you are not practising strategic analysis and planning, you will need more time to develop a comprehensive strategy. On the other hand, if you go through the lessons quickly and do only an outline of your homework results, you will spend considerably less time.
We recommend taking the course with a thorough immersion in each lesson.
It is better to move slowly and work at your own pace in your free time, but don’t compromise your work quality. This approach may increase the time to complete the course, but the results will be better.
A couple of weeks will not make much difference to your long-term plans. The important thing is that your goals will be less well-founded because of the possible rush to get through the course.
We recommend taking the course in two months, although you can complete it in a week with a full-time effort.
Question: Will there be any feedback on the course?
Because our students are in different time zones, we provide feedback asynchronously. You can ask your questions in the panel below each lesson as they arise, regardless of whether the course author or consultant is currently available.
As soon as a question is posted, we get a notification to give you an answer as quickly as possible. If the counsellor is online, you will get an answer as soon as possible; if not, they will get one as soon as they are available online.
Some questions may be pretty complex and require extensive answers, so be aware of your expectations in terms of time to prepare a response.
Q: When will I get access to the lessons, their appendices and assignments?
You will get access as soon as you have made the payment. However, there may be nuances in payment methods in your country. Therefore, we recommend that you contact us first to see how quickly you can access once if you use a particular payment method.
If we are online, it should not take longer than 10 minutes after payment; if we are not online, it might take some time, usually not longer than an hour. So don’t hesitate to get in touch with us first to avoid any uncertainty after payment.
Question: What are the guarantees, are there any refunds and what are the refund policies?
Of course, you can get a refund, but there are a few nuances that we wanted to let you know in advance. First, the fact is that you are paying for access to the course materials. This access is given to you as soon as you pay for it, and so at that point, the service is considered to have been provided.
A refund for a service that has already been provided is not the same as returning goods in a shop when you return undamaged goods. You will need perfect grounds for your claim.
If we consider your claim to be justified and our analytics system does not show any evidence that you have opened and copied lessons, i.e., malicious intent, we will enter into your position.
Let us say straight away that we have never received any refund requests, so that this procedure may encounter technical problems. So let’s not count on a refund, but decide responsibly why and for what reason you want to enrol on this course.
You may also want to read our Terms and Conditions to clarify this in more detail.
We want to ensure that there is no inconsistency between your expectations and what we can offer you. To do this, we have opened up access to some of our lessons to see for yourself how good they are. We also allow you to choose one of the exclusive lessons to look into it and see if it meets your expectations.
To do this, you need to send us the name of the lesson you want to access. Then, we’ll open it up for you for a few hours and send you a link to review it.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE STRATEGIC LIFE PLANNING COURSE
Strategium Space Scrum Sprints Sequence
Personal Strategy Course Syllabus
Personal Strategy Course Syllabus
You can see the list of lessons at the bottom of this page. There are free open lessons that you can take without registering. Some studies contain attachments (links are next to the lessons name).
The training program consists of several modules:
Module 1. Study of the approach, planning and preparation for work.
- Strategic Life Planning. Overview of the Course.
- What is a Personal Strategy, and Why is It Necessary?
- Concepts and Ideas Needed to Develop an Advanced Personal Strategy.
- Types of Intelligence and Their Role in Strategy Implementation.
- The Next Steps in Developing Your Life Strategy.
Module 2. In-depth analysis of your abilities, career guidance, development trajectory and others.
- What needs to be done before this module?
- Testing Intelligence and Identifying Core Capacities
- Personal Competitiveness: 8 Approaches to Improvement
- Self-Assessment: Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Analysing In-Demand Competencies and Gaining Project Experience
- Tools for Identifying and Setting Personal Goals
- Career Path Dependence, Strata, the Scale of Thinking and Time Horizon
- Individual Learning Path: How to Design and Manage
- Choosing a Career Path. Tools and Cases
- Career Guidance Testing for Defining Personal Career Strategies
- Which is Better: a Job or a Business? 3 Approaches
- What to Do After Finishing 2nd Module?
Module 3. Step-by-step development of a personal strategy.
- Get Ready for Development of Your Strategy. Scrum Basics
- The Right Approach to Life Design: 11 Essential Steps to Create a Life Strategy
- The Procedure to Employ within Each Strategic Sprint
- Strategic Sprint 1. PESTLE Analysis for Personal Strategies (PEST, PESTEL, STEP)
- Strategic Sprint 2. Personal SWOT Analysis of Internal Strengths and Weaknesses and External Opportunities and Threats
- Strategic Sprint 3. Personal Proto-Strategies through Advanced SWOT Analysis
- Strategic Sprint 4. Personal Long-Term Financial Plan (Your Income&Expenses Model)
- Strategic Sprint 5. Personal Mission
- Strategic Sprint 6. 20 Areas of Life and The Set of Tasks to Implement the Mission
- Strategic Sprint 7. Developing a Personal Vision for the Selected Planning Horizon.
- Strategic Sprint 8. Developing a Personal Strategy Map.
- Strategic Sprint 9. Personal Strategic Projects (Composition and Prioritisation).
- Strategic Sprint 10. How to Optimise Resources to Implement a Personal Strategy.
- Strategic Sprint 11. Document Design and Synchronisation of Personal Strategy.
- Implementing a personal strategy and monitoring progress towards goals
Certificate of attendance
You can get a certificate if you complete all homework assignments within the course and get a planned learning outcome.
Frankly, the best certificate for you would be your strategic plan. If you develop it and submit it to us for review, we will issue a certificate as attached. We will send it electronically as a pdf. It will be possible to print it out on good paper.
We want to point out that we will not scrutinise and comment on your strategy; it is a separate and significant job. We have to make sure that you have done the work and created a methodically correct result.
If we are satisfied with your strategic plan, the certificate is yours. You will be able to hide sensitive information such as confidential personal goals or other sensitive data from your strategy.
- Students should be able to read English proficiently
- Willingness to push yourself forward and a strong desire to succeed
- Laptop and Internet
What else will you learn?
What else will you learn?
As you can see from the diagram, most people are interested in personal strategies and personal planning. Of course, everyone can say, “I need a plan,” but not everyone means it.
Be the first in this significant source of competitive advantage — the ability to plan and adapt your plans distinguishes the human race of Homo Sapiens from animals.
During the course, you will honestly and objectively assess your situation and develop realistic ways to reach a new level of your life or an optimal strategy for adapting to changes.
You will have to learn, change and work hard to grow and adapt successfully. First, however, what exactly to study, where to work, and what to do and undertake?
How not to make a mistake in this choice and, if you still make a mistake, how to foresee backup options or quickly restructure your strategy?
You can never answer these questions more accurately than after developing a personal development strategy.
A detailed study of your abilities and skills, self-development, setting goals, ways to implement them and assessing the necessary resources is the only way to clarify your future life.
Only you must think through and make vital decisions. Our methodology will help you with this.
Can you see yourself in 10 years?
If you don’t have specific goals, you can only succeed by chance. If you set ambitious objectives in life and want to increase the likelihood of success, we recommend developing a personal strategic plan. If you don’t believe in setting goals, it’s because you don’t know how to do it.
Choosing the correct route is not easy; check with it and not lose your way. Enabling our method, you will find new opportunities, go around obstacles and choose the proper techniques to achieve your life goals.
This course provides tools for finding a unique position in business and life, for determining and developing personal competitive advantages. You will get skills that will be useful in any sphere of life: strategic thinking, goal-setting, solving fundamental problems and optimising resources.
This course will also provide you with:
- A personal strategic map.
- Detailed Strategic Implementation Plans (DSIP) for each of your strategic projects.
- Confidence in the attainability of your strategic goals.
Personal Development Planning is an individually managed process to focus performance and achievements for personal, educational and career development. Our course will provide you with more approaches, tools and techniques to systematically work on your success.